Hier sparen: Philosophie
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,22
- EUR 18,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,20
- EUR 4,95Preistendenz: EUR 5,11
- EUR 31,19Preistendenz: EUR 31,54
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,89
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,79
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This book explores how four of Heidegger's most influential Jewish students came to grips with his Nazi association and how it affected their thinking. Hannah Arendt, who was Heidegger's lover as well as his student, went on to become one of the century's greatest political thinkers. Karl Löwith returned to Germany in 1953 and quickly became one of its leading philosophers. Hans Jonas grew famous as Germany's premier philosopher of environmentalism. Herbert Marcuse gained celebrity as a Frankfurt School intellectual and mentor to the New Left. Why did these brilliant minds fail to see what was in Heidegger's heart and Germany's future? How would they, after the war, reappraise Germany's intellectual traditions? Could they salvage aspects of Heidegger's thought? Would their philosophy reflect or completely reject their early studies? Could these Heideggerians forgive, or even try to understand, the betrayal of the man they so admired?</p>
- AutorRichard Wolin
- VerlagPrinceton Univers. Press
- Seiten320 Seiten
- Gewicht479 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.