Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungUp-to-date information on all aspects of hearing aids: their technology, how they alter sound, and how they are prescribed, selected, fitted, measured and evaluated.<br>-Comprehensive - Technologically oriented topics, people oriented topics, and many that fill the gap between these.<br>-Theoretically sound - Issues and findings explained rather than just discussed or reported. Recommended practices are based on research findings wherever possible.<br>-Practical - Tips, tables and procedures that will end up pinned onto the walls of clinics.<br>-Accurate and factual - Authoritatively written, comprehensively referenced, and extensively reviewed by leaders in each field.<br>-Understandable - Synopses, key paragraphs, and in-depth material guide the reader from basics to a detailed knowledge of the material.<br>-Integrated and cross referenced - Chapters build on previous chapters. Duplication is avoided in a way that can only be achieved in a sinle-author text.<br>-Leading - contains research findings and procedures that have not yet appeared anywhere else.<br>"This book is packed with concise, up-to-date information concerning the selection and fitting of hearing aides. I'd highly recommend this text for graduate audiology students or anyone involved in hearing aid dispensing."<br>Gus Mueller, Ph.D., Adj Assoc. Professor, Vanderbilt University.<br>"The book is smashing! It is the best material, bar none, available for someone who is faced with hearing aid issues, including pediatric issues. The practical value is very good."<br>Jerry Notthern, Ph.D., author/editor, HearX, Florida. Praise for the first edition: I cannot praise this<br>book too highly - it is undoubtedly now the benchmark text in this area,<br>and is an absolute essential for every audiologist and student. -Graham<br>Sutton, International Journal of Audiology, Vol. 41, No. 6, 2002One of<br>the best textbooks I have ever used...written by a researcher with a stellar<br>reputation [who is also] an expert on the clinical aspects of the<br>field...packed with information from both a theoretical and practical<br>perspective...makes difficult concepts comprehensible...from an instructor's<br>point of view, it is a sheer delight. -Adrienne Rubenstein, PhD, Professor,<br>Department of Speech Communication Arts and Sciences, Brooklyn College, New<br>YorkKey Features: Completely revised to reflect the research and<br>technological advances of the last decadeNew chapters on directional<br>microphones and the latest digital signal processing strategies Extensive<br>coverage of all aspects of open-canal, thin-tube hearing aids Practical<br>tips, tables, and procedures designed to be pinned on the walls of clinics<br>Each cross-referenced chapter builds on the previous chaptersHearing Aids,<br>Second Edition, is a book within a book: Each chapter has a one-page<br>synopsis that captures the key concepts of each topicThe material that<br>students most need is contained in marked paragraphs that flow after each<br>other to form a coherent thin book inside the larger book Intervening<br>additional paragraphs add satisfying depthWritten, comprehensively<br>referenced, and extensively reviewed by leaders in the field, this book is<br>ideal as a core graduate text as well as a standard reference for<br>clinicians.
- AutorHarvey Dillon
- Ausgabe2nd edition.
- VerlagGeorg Thieme Verlag
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- SprachausgabeDeutsch, Englisch
- Seiten631 Seiten
- Gewicht2316 g
Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,90
- EUR 6,14Preistendenz: EUR 11,40
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 19,63
- EUR 12,12Preistendenz: EUR 12,38
- EUR 8,08Preistendenz: EUR 8,59
- EUR 8,80Preistendenz: EUR 9,54
- EUR 10,51Preistendenz: EUR 11,33
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.