Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,91
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,85
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,20
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,80
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Prior to the development of exchange lists in 1950, meal planning for persons in the United States with diabetes was chaotic, with no agreement among the major organizations involved with diabetes and nutrition. To solve this problem, the concept of "exchange," or "substitution," of similar foods was developed by the American Dietetic Association, the American Diabetes Association, and the U.S. Public Health Service. The world needs good book and research on this subject. Type-II diabetes, the sort that used to be called 'maturity onset diabetes' or 'adult onset diabetes', cannot be known by that name any longer. It no longer only affects 'mature' and 'adult' people; it also affects young adults, teenagers and children as young as 8 or 9. The management of Types-II diabetes involves behavioral change and behavioral change is best achieved through structured care and education. This study tackles these issues head on. It is indispensable for more comprehensive and intensive approach to diabetic care for the sake of keeping people away from this epidemic. </p>
- AutorBehzad Noor
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten264 Seiten
- Gewicht409 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.