Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,88
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,84
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,18
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,79
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Revision with unchanged content. Homeless women and female-headed families represent the fastest growing subgroups of homeless individuals. To expand the body of knowledge and provide further insight into the complex area of homelessness and health, health practices of sheltered homeless women were investigated using a cross-sectional, descriptive, and non-experimental design using Pender's Health Promotion Model as the theoretical framework. Homeless women in this study were found to be highly educated, mostly unemployed, and primarily single. A greater number of African Americans than represented in the local population were found to be shelter residents. Significant findings reflected women's personal strengths. Homeless women were noted to practice health-promoting behaviors in all areas but scored the lowest on physical activity; negative health behaviors related to tobacco use was widespread. Health care access and effective utilization of services were evidenced in the sample. This book is addressed to those who provide services to homeless women including shelters, clinics, nurses, outreach workers, and social workers.</p>
- AutorMeg Wilson
- VerlagAV Akademikerverlag
- Seiten148 Seiten
- Gewicht237 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.