Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,19
- EUR 23,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,27
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,33
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,00
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,16
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The aim of any Democratic Government is to promote the Welfare of its people. Especially in a developing country like India people are suffering from several problems like over population, poverty, un-employment, inadequate resources, corruption and so on. Besides all these problems, Governments are not able to provide basic needs to its people. Governments all over the World today have come to accept the health of people as a public responsibility. Health is a very significant and vital factor for the prosperity of a country. There is an old saying that 'Vydyo Narayano Hari', according to this, hospital is considered as temple and doctors as gods. The present study is under taken because of King George Hospital, Visakhapatnam is one of the largest general and teaching hospitals in the State of Andhra Pradesh and it would be a better testing ground for assessing the state Government's efforts in the Administration of teaching hospitals. Thus, the study is undertaken with a view to identify the administrative problems of hospitals and suggest improvements wherever necessary.</p>
- AutorGopi Madaboyina
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten120 Seiten
- Gewicht195 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.