Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,10
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,50
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,13
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis is the second of a two-volume exposition on the theory and applications of set-valued maps. Multivalued analysis is a remarkable mixture of many different fields of mathematics, such as topology, measure theory, nonlinear functional analysis and applied mathematics. This two-volume work provides a comprehensive survey of the general theory and applications of set-valued analysis. The existing books on the subject deal with either one particular domain of the subject or present primarily the finite dimensional aspects of the theory and applications. In contrast these volumes give a complete picture of the subject, both from the theoretical and applied viewpoints, including important new developments that have occurred in recent years and a detailed bibliography. <br>The present volume presents the applications of the theory of set-valued maps, which include various kinds of evolution inclusions, differential inclusions, integral inclusions, optimal control, calculus of variations, mathematical economics, game theory and optimization. Although the presentation of these applications assumes some knowledge of mathematical analysis, the authors have made every effort, including the addition of an appendix, to keep the work self-contained. <br>Audience: This work is an essential reference for graduate students and researchers interested in the applications of multivalued analysis, such as mathematicians working on differential and evolution inclusions, control theorists, mathematical economists, game theorists and people working on optimization and calculus variations.
- AutorNikolaos S. Papageorgiou,Shouchuan Hu
- SerieMathematics and Its Applications,Mathematics and Its Applications 500
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten932 Seiten
- Gewicht1580 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.