Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungA fundamental assumption underlying the formation of our most important relationships is that they will persist indefinitely into the future. As an acquaintanceship turns into a friend ship, for example, both members of this newly formed interpersonal bond are likely to expect that their interactions will become increasingly frequent, diverse, and intimate over time. This expectation is perhaps most apparent in romantically involved couples who, through a variety of verbal and symbolic means, make explicit pledges to a long-lasting relationship. In either case, it is clear that these relationships represent something valuable to the individuals in volved and are pursued with great enthusiasm. Virtually all close relationships are formed within the context of mutually rewarding in teractions and/or strong physical attraction between partners. Friends and romantically in volved couples alike are drawn to one another because of similarity of attitudes, interests, and personality and, quite simply, because they enjoy one another's company. This enjoyment, cou pled with the novelty that characterizes new relationships, almost makes the continuation of the relationship a foregone conclusion. As relationships progress, however, their novelty fades, conflicts may arise between partners, negative life events may occur, and the satisfaction that previously characterized the relationships may diminish.
- AutorJeffrey M. Adams,Warren H. Jones
- HerausgaberJeffrey M. Adams,Warren H. Jones
- SeriePerspectives on Individual Differences
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten532 Seiten
- Gewicht1270 g
Hier sparen: Psychologie & Hilfe
- EUR 16,00Preistendenz: EUR 16,26
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,17
- EUR 35,00Preistendenz: EUR 35,68
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,09
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,77
- EUR 29,95Preistendenz: EUR 30,38
- EUR 24,95Preistendenz: EUR 25,37
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.