- EUR 181,89Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 161,09Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 161,10Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p><div>This text covers the design of food processing equipment based on key unit operations, such as heating, cooling, and drying. In addition, mechanical processing operations such as separations, transport, storage, and packaging of food materials, as well as an introduction to food processes and food processing plants are discussed.</div><div><br></div><div>Handbook of Food Processing Equipment is an essential reference for food engineers and food technologists working in the food process industries, as well as for designers of process plants. The book also serves as a basic reference for food process engineering students.</div><div>The chapters cover engineering and economic issues for all important steps in food processing. This research is based on the physical properties of food, the analytical expressions of transport phenomena, and the description of typical equipment used in food processing. Illustrations that explain the structure and operation of industrial food processing equipment are presented.</div><div><br></div><div></div> style="font-size: 13.3333330154419px;">The materials of construction and fabrication of food processing equipment are covered here, as well as the selection of the appropriate equipment for various food processing operations. Mechanical processing equipment such as size reduction, size enlargement, homogenization, and mixing are discussed. Mechanical separations equipment such as filters, centrifuges, presses, and solids/air systems, plus equipment for industrial food processing such as heat transfer, evaporation, dehydration, refrigeration, freezing, thermal processing, and dehydration, are presented. Equipment for novel food processes such as high pressure processing, are discussed. The appendices include conversion of units, selected thermophysical properties, plant utilities, and an extensive list of man</p>
- AutorAthanasios E. Kostaropoulos,George Saravacos
- SerieFood Engineering Series
- Ausgabe2nd ed. 2016.
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten775 Seiten
- Gewicht1319 g
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.