Hier sparen: Chemie
- EUR 64,99Preistendenz: EUR 66,82
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,16
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,23
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 10,07
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,16
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis meeting on Hadron Spectroscopy and the Confinement Problem took place from June 27 to July 8, 1995. The first four days were at Queen Mary and Westfield College, London and the last six at the University College of Swansea, Wales. The reason for the split sites was a question of accomodating the 54 students and 12 lecturers. However, it was enjoyed by all concerned, providing the opportunity to sample the nightlife of London one week and enjoy the delightful coastal area around Swansea the following week. The meeting immediately preceded the Hadron '95 conference in Manchester. The contents of this volume run roughly parallel to the order of the lectures. Martin Faessler's brief and that of Madjid Boutemeur was to review experimental tech niques as well as physics results. We have tried to review all the areas which are currently active experimentally. This means mostly Light Meson Spectroscopy. However, Simon Capstick gave us a welcome review of Baryon Spectroscopy and the coming CEBAF program. This is an opportunity to thank NATO for their generous financial support, and also the two host institutions for excellent coordination and an enjoyable stay.
- HerausgaberD. V. Bugg
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Seiten389 Seiten
- Gewicht692 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.