Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 89,25Preistendenz: EUR 93,87
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,71
- EUR 54,28Preistendenz: EUR 59,37
- EUR 49,95Preistendenz: EUR 56,07
- EUR 29,74Preistendenz: EUR 31,75
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungPublic markets are mostly seen as quite rushy and untidy places but waste management is necessary as far as health and environmental issues are related especially in fruit and vegetable markets. Biomethanation and Composting are seemed to be lucrative processes for Bio-energy generation and manure production in recent years under Waste-to-Energy program. A case study was conducted in Talaad Thai which is the largest fruit and vegetable market of Thailand so far; organic waste generation per day is 90 tonnes per day almost but mismanagement of that waste is real issue, even in so modern era there is no suitable technology to manage it. So, keeping in view this problem, we conducted a study which not only provided best solution to manage organic waste of market but also investigated internal issues of vendors and administration of the market. So, all those who are interested in knowing that how to manage waste especially organic waste and how to make profit from this junk should read it and you will find the possible way to solve it. This would also serve as source of updated information for those who are interested in developing country's environmental issues.
- AutorDr. Ranjith Perera,Dr. Vilas Nitivattananon,Ghaffar Ali
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten108 Seiten
- Gewicht160 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.