Hier sparen: Wirtschaftswissenschaften
- EUR 18,89Preistendenz: EUR 34,07
- EUR 9,98Preistendenz: EUR 12,37
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book is an outcome of the study conducted with an objective of investigating the governance of urban water supply service in Hosanna town of SNNPRS, Ethiopia. Urban water supply service provision and its administration is the most common problem through the world in both developed and developing countries. In the study area, Water supply service provision has been suffering from lack of proper service with regards to water distribution, operation and maintenance, financial management and ensuring the participation of different stakeholders in water supply service provision. Hence, the authors have made an attempt to analyze the aforementioned problems and to provide solution through the creation of good water supply service provision and its administration in the study area. Accordingly the problems faced by the Hosanna Town Administration with regard to urban water supply service provision were identified concerning current service provision status like poor access, Provision, distribution, networking with various stakeholders were identified in this study.
- AutorDaniel Anchiso,Sivakumar Somasundaram
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten92 Seiten
- Gewicht153 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.