Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungGolf Tough is an original and inspiring book- a book that will transform your game. Dan Abrahams is Lead Psychologist for England Golf, as well as a former touring professional golfer, and PGA coach. In Golf Tough, Dan offers you a powerful blueprint for improvement and a detailed plan for consistent high performance no matter what your standard of play. If you want to significantly lower your handicap, compete with greater consistency, win tournaments or reach the next level on the course, Dan's simple yet powerful philosophies, tools and techniques will help you break through your current barriers and reach your golfing goals. Dan is renowned in the sporting world for pulling no punches and in Golf Tough he introduces the reader to a different approach to golf. This book will show you how to practice to build skill, technique and confidence - your visits to the range will become more productive and purposeful than ever, and your practice more deliberate. Dan also reveals the secret processes golfing champions employ to prepare to compete under the most intense pressure, as well as how all golfers can learn to stand on the first tee brimming with self-belief. Dan believes all golfers can learn to take control on the course - in Golf Tough he shows you how. Taking a unique viewpoint on performance and progression, you will learn from some of the top authorities in the game - the world's leading golf statistician, one of the premier coaches in Europe, a putting coach to the stars, and a former caddy who spends his days teaching players to plot their way around the course. This accumulated wisdom, combined with Dan's cutting edge approach in sport psychology - and with up-to-date scientific research, practical lessons, and eye opening anecdotes from golf and a variety of sports - makes Golf Tough the essential golfing read. - TRAIN your golf brain and your golf game to compete with confidence under pressure - LEARN about your two on-course controllers - self-talk and body-language - to play with certainty, focus, energy and intelligence - DEVELOP a golf game with a winning mental structure by creating world class pre-shot and post-shot routines - LEARN to plot your way around a golf course intelligently by understanding and grading risk - UNDERSTAND how the quirks of your brain hold you back, and learn tools to deal with distraction and a noisy inner voice.
- AutorDan Abrahams
- VerlagBennion Kearny Limited
- Seiten196 Seiten
- Gewicht358 g
Hier sparen: Sport
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 28,57
- EUR 32,20Preistendenz: EUR 39,99
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 22,19
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,75
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,58
- EUR 6,66Preistendenz: EUR 15,35
- EUR 4,95Preistendenz: EUR 8,36
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.