Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe availability of effective global communication facilities in the last decade has changed the business goals of many manufacturing enterprises. They need to remain competitive by developing products and processes which are specific to individual requirements, completely packaged and manufactured globally. Networks of enterprises are formed to operate across time and space with world-wide distributed functions such as manufacturing, sales, customer support, engineering, quality assurance, supply chain management and so on. Research and technology development need to address architectures, methodologies, models and tools supporting intra- and inter-enterprise operation and management. Throughout the life cycle of products and enterprises there is the requirement to transform information sourced from globally distributed offices and partners into knowledge for decision and action. Building on the success of previous DrrSM conferences (Tokyo 1993, Eindhoven 1996, Fort Worth 1998), the fourth International Conference on Design of Information Infrastructure Systems for Manufacturing (DrrSM 2000) aims to: &8226; Establish and manage the dynamics of virtual enterprises, define the information system requirements and develop solutions; &8226; Develop and deploy information management in multi-cultural systems with universal applicability of the proposed architecture and solutions; &8226; Develop enterprise integration architectures, methodologies and information infrastructure support for reconfigurable enterprises; &8226; Explore information transformation into knowledge for decision and action by machine and skilful people; These objectives reflect changes of the business processes due to advancements of information and communication technologies (ICT) in the last couple of years.
- HerausgaberJohn P. T. Mo,Laszlo Nemes
- SerieIFIP International Federation for Information Processing
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten496 Seiten
- Gewicht938 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 143,05Preistendenz: EUR 207,75
- EUR 54,57Preistendenz: EUR 68,73
- EUR 44,78Preistendenz: EUR 65,46
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.