- EUR 3,77Kostenloser Versand
- Artikelzustand: Sehr gut
- Verkauft von medimops
- Click & Collect
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungNEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER - From Tess Gerritsen, bestselling author of the Rizzoli & Isles series, her stunning first thriller! A beautiful young woman's corpse is found dumped in a garbage-strewn alley. Now laid out in the office of medical examiner Kat Novak is an unidentified body that betrays no secrets-except for a matchbook clutched in one stiff hand, seven numbers scrawled inside. When a second victim is discovered, Kat begins to fear that a serial killer is stalking the streets, using a deadly drug to do his dirty work. The police are skeptical. The mayor won't listen. One of the town's most prominent citizens, with a missing daughter of his own, is also Kat's chief suspect. As the death toll rises, Kat races to expose a deadly predator who is close enough to touch her. Praise for Tess Gerritsen
- AutorTess Gerritsen
- SerieBallantine Books
- VerlagRandom House LCC US
- Seiten368 Seiten
- Gewicht211 g
- Leseprobe9780345549624 excerpt<br />Gerritsen / GIRL MISSING<br />1<br />An hour before her shift started, an &8201;hour before she was even supposed to be there, they rolled the first corpse through the door.<br />Up until that moment, Kat Novak's day had been going better than usual. Her car had started on the first turn of the key. Traffic had been sparse on Telegraph, and she'd hit all the green lights. She'd managed to slip into her office at five to seven, and for the next hour she could lounge guiltlessly at her desk with a jelly doughnut and today's edition of the Albion Herald. She made a point of skipping the obituaries. Chances were she already knew all about them.<br />Then a gurney with a black body bag rolled past her doorway. Oh Lord, she thought. In about thirty seconds Clark was going to knock at her door, asking for favors. With a sense of dread, Kat listened to the gurney wheels grind down the hall. She heard the autopsy room doors whisk open and shut, heard the distant rumble of male voices. She counted ten seconds, fifteen. And there it was, just as she'd anticipated: the sound of Clark's Reeboks squeaking across the linoleum floor.<br />He appeared in her doorway.
Meistverkauft in Krimis & Thriller
Hier sparen: Krimis & Thriller
- EUR 9,02Preistendenz: EUR 10,66
- EUR 7,98Preistendenz: EUR 9,44
- EUR 9,70Preistendenz: EUR 10,95
- EUR 6,98Preistendenz: EUR 13,89
- EUR 10,40Preistendenz: EUR 10,88
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.