- EUR 3,03+ EUR 0,40 Versand
- Artikelzustand: Gut
- Verkauft von easy-ankauf
- Lieferung siehe Details
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungA taste of her own medicine.<br>George is alone in the house with Grandma. The most horrid, grizzly old grunion of a grandma ever. She needs something stronger than her usual medicine to cure her grouchiness. A special grandma medicine, a remedy for everything . And George knows just what to put into it. Grandma's in for the surprise of her life-and so is George, when he sees the results of his mixture!
- AutorRoald Dahl
- IllustratorQuentin Blake
- VerlagPuffin Books
- Seiten112 Seiten
- Gewicht91 g
- Leseprobe"A magic medicine it shall be!"<br>George sat himself down at the table in the kitchen. He was shaking a little. Oh, how he hated Grandma! He really hated that horrid old witchy woman. And all of a sudden he had a tremendous urge to do something about her. Something whopping. Something absolutely terrific. A real shocker. A sort of explosion.<br>"I'm not going to be frightened by her," he said softly to himself. But he was frightened. And that's why he wanted suddenly to explode her away.<br>Well...not quite away. But he did want to shake the old woman up a bit.<br>Very well, then. What should it be, this whopping terrific exploding shocker for Grandma?<br>As George sat there pondering this interesting problem, his eye fell upon the bottle of Grandma's brown medicine standing on the sideboard. Rotten stuff it seemed to be...and it didn't do her the slightest bit of good. She was always just as horrid after she'd had it as she'd been before.<br>So-ho! thought George suddenly. I shall make her a new medicine, one that is so strong and so fierce and so fantastic it will either cure her completely or blow off the top of her head.<br>"Here we go, then!" cried George, jumping up from the table. "A magic medicine it shall be!"<br>Puffin Books by Roald Dahl<br>The BFG<br>Boy: Tales of Childhood<br>Charlie and the Chocolate Factory<br>Charlie and the Great Glass Elevator<br>Danny the Champion of the World<br>Dirty Beasts<br>The Enormous Crocodile<br>Esio Trot<br>Fantastic Mr. Fox<br>George's Marvelous Medicine<br>The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me<br>Going Solo<br>James and the Giant Peach<br>The Magic Finger<br>Matilda<br>The Minpins<br>Roald Dahl's Revolting Rhymes<br>The Twits<br>The Vicar of Nibbleswicke<br>The Witches<br>The Wonderful Story of Henry Sugar and Six More<br>Roald Dahl<br>George's Marvelous<br>Medicine<br>illustrated by Quentin Blake<br>PUFFIN BOOKS<br>Grandma<br>"I' m going shopping in the village," George's mother said to George on Saturday morning. "So be a good boy and don't get into mischief."<br>This was a silly thing to say to a small boy at any time. It immediately made him wonder what sort of mischief he might get into.<br>"And don't forget to give Grandma her medicine at eleven o'clock," the mother said. Then out she went, closing the back door behind her.<br>Grandma, who was dozing in her chair by the window, opened one wicked little eye and said, "Now you heard what your mother said, George. Don't forget my medicine."<br>"No, Grandma," George said.<br>"And just try to behave yourself for once while she's away."<br>"Yes, Grandma," George said.<br>George was bored to tears. He didn't have a brother or a sister
Meistverkauft in Erstes Lesen
Hier sparen: Erstes Lesen
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,17
- EUR 10,99Preistendenz: EUR 11,56
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,30
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 6,03
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,15
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,13
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.