Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,73
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,11
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,75
- EUR 9,70Preistendenz: EUR 11,94
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Pakistan is lucky to have a over dozen oilseed crops, of which it can afford to grow one or the other in all the seasons of year. Despite their importance in our national economy and trade, the oilseed crops in general, are termed as "Miner/ Marginal crops". The status and approach is indirect result of constant by neglecting the oilseed crops as well as agronomic sector. The present crisis demands much attention for the improvement of oilseed crops. Edible oil is an important constituent of our daily diet. Brassica seed oil has been important source of edible oil in Indo- Pak subcontinent especially Pakistan. Rape seed and mustard are the major contributor's after cotton to the local vegetable oil production and thus improved, can be helpful to some extant in bringing up the gap between production and consumption. Existing Brassica napus varieties are low yielding and late in maturity. This situation urges to breed the varieties with high productivity and early maturity. It is also requirement of the time to develop varieties with shattering, insect pests and disease resistances.</p>
- AutorFarooq Ahmed Khan,Hafiz Ghazanfar Abbas,Qurban Ali
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten112 Seiten
- Gewicht183 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.