- EUR 80,24Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 73,38Kostenloser Versand
- EUR 73,39Kostenloser Versand
Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIn its lucky 12+1 edition, during April 7 9, 2010, the European Conference on Genetic Programming (EuroGP) travelled to its most easterly location so far, theEuropeanCityof Culture2010,Istanbul,Turkey.EuroGPisthe onlyconf- enceworldwideexclusivelydevotedtogeneticprogrammingandtheevolutionary generation of computer programs. For over a decade, genetic programming (GP) has been considered the new form of evolutionary computation. With nearly 7,000 articles in the online GP bibliography maintained by William B. Langdon, we can say that it is now a mature ?eld. EuroGP has contributed to the success of the ?eld substantially, by being a unique forum for expressing new ideas, meeting, and starting up collaborations. The wide rangeoftopics in this volume re?ectthecurrentstateof researchin the ?eld, including representations, theory, operators and analysis, novel m- els, performance enhancements, extensions of genetic programming,and various applications. The volume contains contributions in the following areas: Understanding GP behavior andGP analysis include articles on cro- over operators and a new way of analyzing results. GPperformance presents work on performance enhancements through phenotypic diversity, simpli?cation, ?tness and parallelism. Novel models and their application present innovative approaches with arti?cial biochemical networks, genetic regulatory networks and geometric di?erential evolution. Grammatical evolution introduces advances in crossover, mutation and phenotype genotype maps in this relatively new area. Machine learning and data mining include articles that present data miningormachinelearningsolutionsusingGPandalsocombinedatamining and machine learning with GP. Applications rangefromsolvingdi?erentialequations,routingproblems to ?le type detection, object-oriented testing, agents. This year we received 48 submissions, of which 47 were sent to the reviewers.
- AutorA. Sima Uyar,Aniko Ekart,Anna Isabel Esparcia-Alcazar,Sara Silva,Stephen Dignum
- HerausgaberA. Sima Uyar,Aniko Ekart,Anna Isabel Esparcia-Alcazar,Sara Silva,Stephen Dignum
- SerieTheoretical Computer Science and General Issues
- Seiten336 Seiten
- Gewicht532 g
Hier sparen: Informatik
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.