Meistverkauft in Wirtschaft & Industrie
Hier sparen: Wirtschaft & Industrie
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,33
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>In the food service industry, Generation Y is the key market segment due to their eating habits and lifestyle. They are adventurous in trying new food. The purpose of this study is to identify the factors influencing generation Y food preference and most influential factors towards food preference. Generation Y refers to those born between 1977 and 1994. It is the most technically literate and technologically savvy generation. Generation Y population is estimated at 2 billion globally and 660 million of them are from Asian countries. In Malaysia itself, Gen Y makes about 40% of the Malaysian population. It is a widely understood fact that Gen Y have higher spending power and are savvy customers. Qualitative method is used for this study and 16 respondents were selected and interviewed based on the criteria. This study found that food preference are influenced by intrinsic factor and extrinsic factor. However, extrinsic factor is more influential towards food preference among Generation. This study will contribute marketing strategies after understanding the Generation Y better. The hospitality, culinary and tourism sector will benefit from this study.</p>
- AutorFassler Yee Cawaai,Smitha Geetha
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten92 Seiten
- Gewicht153 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.