Meistverkauft in Wirtschaft & Industrie
Hier sparen: Wirtschaft & Industrie
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,72
- EUR 14,76Preistendenz: EUR 16,49
- EUR 15,44Preistendenz: EUR 23,43
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Abstract Objective: To assess the Impact of HIV/AIDS on Dar Es Salaam,Tanzania Minor Objectives: a) Impact on children being orphaned by HIV/AIDS.b) Impact of sex education. c) Social and economic Impact Methods: A survey on Impact of HIV/AIDS was conducted using questionnaires, Expert interviews and literature review. Results: Interviewed Experts said that supply and demand of anti-retroviral drugs is not consistent and demand is higher than supply. Experts were happy with the policies put by the government but their implementation is not portraying the reality. From survey it was concluded that more than 50% of people favored having sex without protection. Around 50% of people said that HIV/AIDS patients are economically burden on the families and 20% of people informed that they were forced to have sex by their partners. It was reviewed that HIV/AIDS has hope to be cured from recent sources. Conclusion: Sex education needs to be improved in schools and colleges to reduce the mortality due to HIV/AIDS. It was also seen that there is a need to promote Family planning in Dar es Salaam. It was seen that HIV/AIDS is a major factor of children being orphaned.</p>
- AutorHezron Isaac Magambo,Sandeep Singh
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten64 Seiten
- Gewicht115 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.