Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe second edition of Gas Chromatography and Mass Spectrometry: A Practical Guide follows the highly successful first edition by F.G. Kitson, B.S. Larsen, and C.N. McEwen (1996), which was designed as an indispensible resource for GC/MS practitioners regardless of whether they are a novice or well experienced. The Fundamentals section has been extensively reworked from the original edition to give more depth of an understanding of the techniques and science involved with GC/MS. Even with this expansion, the original brevity and simple didactic style has been retained. Information on chromatographic peak deconvolution has been added along with a more in-depth understanding of the use of mass spectral databases in the identification of unknowns. Since the last edition, a number of advances in GC inlet systems and sample introduction techniques have occurred, and they are included in the new edition. Other updates include a discussion on fast GC and options for combining GC detectors with mass spectrometry. <br>The section regarding GC Conditions, Derivatization, and Mass Spectral Interpretation of Specific Compound Types has the same number of compound types as the original edition, but the information in each section has been expanded to not only explain some of the spectra but to also explain why certain fragmentations take place. The number of Appendices has been increased from 12 to 17. The Appendix on Atomic Masses and Isotope Abundances has been expanded to provide tools to aid in determination of elemental composition from isotope peak intensity ratios. An appendix with examples on "Steps to follow in the determination of elemental compositions based on isotope peak intensities" has been added. Appendices on whether to use GC/MS or LC/MS, third-party software for use in data analysis, list of information required in reporting GC/MS data, X+1 and X+2 peak relative intensities based on the number of atoms of carbon in an ion, and list of available EI mass spectral databases have been added. Others such as the ones on derivatization, isotope peak patterns for ions with Cl and/or Br, terms used in GC and in mass spectrometry, and tips on setting up, maintaining and troubleshooting a GC/MS system have all been expanded and updated
- AutorFulton G. Kitson,O. David Sparkman,Zelda E. Penton
- SerieAcademic Press
- Ausgabe2. Auflage.
- VerlagElsevier LTD, Oxford
- Seiten550 Seiten
- Gewicht858 g
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 28,90Preistendenz: EUR 29,25
- EUR 24,00Preistendenz: EUR 24,29
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,16
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,27
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 9,97
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,14
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,46
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.