Hier sparen: Mathematik
- EUR 79,99Preistendenz: EUR 85,51
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,74
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 12,21
- EUR 11,95Preistendenz: EUR 18,80
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAs understanding of the engineering design and configuration processes grows, the recognition that these processes intrinsically involve imprecise information is also growing. This book collects some of the most recent work in the area of representation and manipulation of imprecise information during the syn thesis of new designs and selection of configurations. These authors all utilize the mathematics of fuzzy sets to represent information that has not-yet been reduced to precise descriptions, and in most cases also use the mathematics of probability to represent more traditional stochastic uncertainties such as un controlled manufacturing variations, etc. These advances form the nucleus of new formal methods to solve design, configuration, and concurrent engineering problems. Hans-Jurgen Sebastian Aachen, Germany Erik K. Antonsson Pasadena, California ACKNOWLEDGMENTS We wish to thank H.-J. Zimmermann for inviting us to write this book. We are also grateful to him for many discussions about this new field Fuzzy Engineering Design which have been very stimulating. We wish to thank our collaborators in particular: B. Funke, M. Tharigen, K. Miiller, S. Jarvinen, T. Goudarzi-Pour, and T. Kriese in Aachen who worked in the PROKON project and who elaborated some of the results presented in the book. We also wish to thank Michael J. Scott for providing invaluable editorial assis tance. Finally, the book would not have been possible without the many contributions and suggestions of Alex Greene of Kluwer Academic Publishers. 1 MODELING IMPRECISION IN ENGINEERING DESIGN Erik K. Antonsson, Ph.D., P.E.
- HerausgaberErik K. Antonsson,Hans-Jürgen Sebastian
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Seiten282 Seiten
- Gewicht462 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.