Hier sparen: Technik
- EUR 36,93Preistendenz: EUR 42,93
- EUR 67,06Preistendenz: EUR 68,48
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Mobile Ad-Hoc Network (MANET) presents a new generation of real-time embedded systems that are being used in a wide variety of applications where traditional networking infrastructure is practically infeasible. In a MANET all the nodes are mobile, so the main problem is to keep all nodes connected during movement of the nodes. In this work we have tried to solve the problem of connectivity using fuzzy based approaches. Information collected through Global Positioning System (GPS) is not always accurate in practice. So, the fuzzy based approach is the most appropriate for decision making. This book presents one centralized fuzzy based scheme considering fault and four fuzzy based distributed algorithms considering Freeway Mobility Model, Pursue Mobility Model, Nomadic Community Mobility Model, and Random Mobility Model. In view of the ever-increasing interest of development and design of real world implementation of mobile ad-hoc network, it is expected that the results of research works presented in this book may be helpful to the researchers and professionals who would like to work in field of ad-hoc networks.</p>
- AutorJishan Mehedi,M. K. Naskar
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten144 Seiten
- Gewicht208 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.