Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,36Preistendenz: EUR 18,10
- EUR 55,55Preistendenz: EUR 58,89
- EUR 66,48Preistendenz: EUR 72,95
- EUR 9,54Preistendenz: EUR 12,06
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungA television series some months ago gave what were for many people surprising insights into the many situations in which parish clergy frequently find themselves, roles far removed from the typical portrayals of this profession in situation comedies, yet in some aspects much funnier. This book is intended to give further insights to those whose curiosity was aroused, and to illustrate how everyday events and people with no particular church connections will frequently provide as many spiritual insights and wisdom as those who have. While no amount of training can totally prepare anyone for these roles, the author points to some important activities in such subjects as public speaking and communication, basic management skills such as delegation, running meetings, and team work, which are frequently not present in clergy training. These can be as important in parish life and ministry as the ability to connect with people in times of need and those seeking purpose and meaning in their lives. This book is based on the experiences of the author who entered ministry after several careers including being a police officer, industrial relations and training manager in East and Central Africa, and management consultant in UK and abroad. It follows his path from first preparing for training college through to the choices made, the failures, successes, opportunities, humour and variables of parish life, and opportunities available in retirement.
- AutorBrian Cranwell
- VerlagLegend Pr Ltd
- Seiten118 Seiten
- Gewicht185 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.