Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 8,05Preistendenz: EUR 13,10
- EUR 5,54Preistendenz: EUR 10,52
- EUR 5,84Preistendenz: EUR 11,68
- EUR 10,18Preistendenz: EUR 10,75
- EUR 15,05Preistendenz: EUR 18,26
- EUR 9,70Preistendenz: EUR 12,85
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungNutrition which is proper and induces good health is very important in life of an individual. Good nutrition not only supplies nutrients needed by body in necessary amount but also helps the individual to resist infection and have a better chance for longer life span, vitality, abundant energy and buoyant spirits. Adolescence is a period of intensive growth & development along with changes in physiological functions in response to hormonal changes and also regarded as a period of great physical, psychological, emotional and social stress. The present research was conducted to study the food habits and snack practices of hostellers and its correlation with their daily intake. It was carried out in the hostel of Govt. College for Women, Patiala by enumerating a sample number of 125 respondents. Majority of respondents (51%) were non vegetarian, 25% of respondent were pure vegetarian and only 24% of respondents were eggitarians. More than half of respondents (59.2%) agreed that snack intake in between meals has impact on the health and about 51.35% respondents got relaxation by snacks intake. Majority of students said that few large meals had affected their physical performance.
- AutorBhuvan Nagpal,Harbhajan Kaur,Jyoti Nagpal
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten112 Seiten
- Gewicht183 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.