Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 14,21
- EUR 7,16Preistendenz: EUR 13,23
- EUR 7,40Preistendenz: EUR 10,52
- EUR 5,54Preistendenz: EUR 10,51
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 11,19
- EUR 5,49Preistendenz: EUR 10,34
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>There is an increasing demand for food technologists who are not only familiar with the practical aspects of food processing and mer chandising but who are also well grounded in chemistry as it relates to the food industry. Thus, in the training of food technologists there is a need for a textbook that combines both lecture material and lab oratory experiments involving the major classes of foodstuffs and food additives. To meet this need this book was written. In addition, the book is a reference text for those engaged in research and technical work in the various segments of the food industry. The chemistry of representative classes of foodstuffs is considered with respect to food composition, effects of processing on composition, food deterioration, food preservation, and food additives. Standards of identity for a number of the food products as prescribed by law are given. The food products selected from each class of foodstuffs for lab oratory experimentation are not necessarily the most important eco nomically or the most widely used. However, the experimental methods and techniques utilized are applicable to the other products of that class of foodstuff. Typical food adjuncts and additives are discussed in relation to their use in food products, together with the laws regulating their usage. Laboratory experiments are given for the qualitative identification and quantitative estimation of many of these substances.</p>
- HerausgaberLeonard W. Aurand
- AusgabeSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1987
- Seiten690 Seiten
- Gewicht1021 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.