Meistverkauft in Religion
Hier sparen: Religion
- EUR 15,95Preistendenz: EUR 16,46
- EUR 12,90Preistendenz: EUR 13,49
- EUR 7,90Preistendenz: EUR 8,81
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 10,13
- EUR 7,95Preistendenz: EUR 8,03
- EUR 5,99Preistendenz: EUR 6,19
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Many countries in the contemporary world are seeking and working for improvement in the living conditions of their citizens. Although this is a positive goal in itself, little attention has been put on promoting the spiritual and communitarian aspects of the human person, which are crucial in enhancing human dignity. The observed current interest in spiritual matters illustrated by the growing number of different religious groups can partly be attributed to the selfish interests of their founders, thus demonstrating a lack of genuine interest in healthy spiritual and communal development. Rather, great efforts have been channelled into the areas of science and technology, thus promoting the search for comfort at all costs. This has contributed to a lack of a sense of the sacred among many people in the contemporary world. With the help of Marcel's reflections on the Mystery of Being - particularly his concepts of mystery, being, intersubjectivity, and creative fidelity - I argue that religious men and women can still remain faithful to their commitments in the contemporary world in which a sense of the sacred is continuing to be lost.</p>
- AutorRobert Ssekyanzi
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten256 Seiten
- Gewicht398 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.