Meistverkauft in Psychologie
Hier sparen: Psychologie
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,51
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 8,08
- EUR 22,95Preistendenz: EUR 23,74
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Family is the most important part of the child's "social network". The family members constitute the child's first environment and they are the most significant people during the early, formative years. These foundations laid in the home at such a young age may change and modify b they are never completely eradicated. Instead they influence later attitudes and behavioural patterns. How much influence and what form this influence will take in the child's development will depend upon two conditions, the kind of family exert similar influence on children. The emotional distance and relationship that exists between the child and the family members determine the level of influence that family members exert on the child. There is enough evidence to believe that the technique of family drawings can clearly project various aspects of the family dynamics. But this method so far has not been employed to find out the family preferences of neglected children, even though it was successfully used with normal children With the assumption that neglected children's family preferences differ as a result of pathogenic family conditions, in the present study it is aimed at to probe into this issue.</p>
- AutorGollapalli Bhadramani
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten152 Seiten
- Gewicht243 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.