Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 24,90Preistendenz: EUR 25,19
- EUR 23,00Preistendenz: EUR 23,27
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,33
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 10,00
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,16
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The labour turnover rate in private secondary schools was rated at 43% in Nakuru Municipality in 2011. This indicates that many private Secondary Schools are faced with labour turnover, more so, due to high growth of upcoming private Secondary Schools. The problem of labour turnover has therefore led to poor performance of students in many schools due to inconsistency in syllabus coverage. Though studies have been carried out to find out the factors causing labour turnover in various organizations, no specific study has been done in the private secondary schools, particularly in Nakuru Municipality. The purpose of this study therefore, is to establish factors contributing to labour turnover in Private Secondary Schools in Nakuru Municipality. The study focused on all the 24 private secondary schools in Nakuru Municipality, with a total population of 270 teachers. A survey design was selected in the study and questionnaires were used as the main data collection instrument. Purposive sampling technique was used to arrive at a sample size of 48 teachers. The information gathered was summarized, grouped and analyzed using descriptive statistics and presented in the form of tables.</p>
- AutorKennedy Awuonda
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten104 Seiten
- Gewicht171 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.