Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,63
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,15
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 8,04
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Nature has always been a valuable source of drugs and continues to deliver lead compounds despite the unprecedented opportunities afforded by medicinal chemistry. Mother Nature has provided a complete store house of remedies to cure most of the ailments of mankind. Natural products have been a rich source of therapeutic agents, which have inspired chemists and physicians for millennia. Their rich structural diversity and bioactivity has prompted synthetic chemists to prepare them in laboratory and many drugs used today are natural products or natural-product derivatives. Despite competition from other drug discovery methods, Natural Products (NP's) are still providing their fair share of new clinical candidates and drugs especially in the anticancer and antihypertensive therapeutic areas. Therefore, exploring, exploiting and modifying the secondary metabolites can be a rewarding exercise as has been well demonstrated by the development of new drugs based on natural product scaffold. The present work is thus an attempt towards extending the secondary metabolites of bioactive molecules for their higher potential and lesser toxicity.</p>
- AutorKhursheed A. Bhat,Mohd A. Khuroo,Shabir H. Lone
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten192 Seiten
- Gewicht302 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.