Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 34,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,15
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,23
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,52
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 13,15
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a packaged business application and can be regarded as one of the novel business management solution. Packaged applications, in the form of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems offer integration across an entire organization. ERP plays a critical role in today's business management and is considered to be the backbone of organizations of any magnitude. . Like large organizations the SME sector also tackled to survive and are increasingly brought into focus on account of its huge growth potential. SME embraced high technology, accepted norms of quality and competitiveness and continued to expand faster than the rest of the industrial economy. Implementation of Information technology systems in general is quite difficult. To implement Enterprise information system in an organization is generally quite difficult. However implementing such system is much complex and expensive. The purpose of this book is to present the findings of a study which is based on the results of a comprehensive compilation of literature and subsequent analysis of ERP implementation success factors in context to Indian Small and Medium scale Enterprises (SMEs).</p>
- AutorRana Basu
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten112 Seiten
- Gewicht165 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.