Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis is the first book to show the capabilities of Microsoft Excel in teaching marketing statistics effectively. It is a step-by-step exercise-driven guide for students and practitioners who need to master Excel to solve practical marketing problems. If understanding statistics isn&8217;t your strongest suit, you are not especially mathematically-inclined, or if you are wary of computers, this is the right book for you.<br>Excel, a widely available computer program for students and managers, is also an effective teaching and learning tool for quantitative analyses in marketing courses. Its powerful computational ability and graphical functions make learning statistics much easier than in years past. However, Excel 2016 for Marketing Statistics: A Guide to Solving Practical Problems is the first book to capitalize on these improvements by teaching students and managers how to apply Excel to statistical techniques necessary in their courses and work.<br>Each chapter explains statistical formulas and directs the reader to use Excel commands to solve specific, easy-to-understand marketing problems. Practice problems are provided at the end of each chapter with their solutions in an appendix. Separately, there is a full Practice Test (with answers in an Appendix) that allows readers to test what they have learned.
- AutorEric Rhiney,Thomas J. Quirk
- SerieExcel for Statistics
- Ausgabe1st ed. 2016
- Seiten160 Seiten
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,69
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,25
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.