Meistverkauft in Kindersachbücher
Hier sparen: Kindersachbücher
- EUR 89,25Preistendenz: EUR 97,88
- EUR 4,89Preistendenz: EUR 9,53
- EUR 67,94Preistendenz: EUR 74,72
- EUR 54,86Preistendenz: EUR 59,36
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>In the aftermath of the two decade old war in Northern Uganda, Civil Society Organisations in Uganda felt that there is a need to reconcile the country. Several debates and suggestions were made on how to move forward, one of them was to establish another TRC ( Truth and Reconciliation Commission) Uganda has had to TRCs or Commissions of Inquiry. In fact Uganda was the first country in the world to set up a commission of inquiry (Commission of Inquiry into Disappearances of people, 1971). Two decades later Uganda established the commission of inquiry into violations of Human Rights in 1986. Both of these commissions were not perfect they never looked into their own crimes and worst of all they were established by Military dictatorships. given that Uganda is still governed by a military ruler aka ma dictator this book argues that there is no need to establish another TRC which will be abused by those in power.</p>
- AutorStephen Lamony
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten96 Seiten
- Gewicht159 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.