Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,73
- EUR 24,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,79
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,11
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,75
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This study was done to evaluate the marginal accuracy of three commercially available provisional restorative materials with shoulder and chamfer finish lines in two different mediums. The study was done on Protemp- IV (group I), Revotek- LC (group II) & DPI-PMMA (group III). An aluminium die was made with a metal crown. Impressions were made with Elastomeric impression material of the metal die with and without the metal crown. Dental Stone dies were obtained from these impressions. The stone dies with the crown were used to fabricate the stent. With the help of the stent the samples were fabricated on the dental stone cast. Total 10+10 (20) provisional samples were fabricated for each group I, II, III respectively. The marginal gap was measured using Toolmakers microscope. This study was conducted at three different intervals; One hour after fabrication, after one week in air at room temperature & after one week in slurry water at room temperature. The most optimal provisional restorative material was Protemp-IV among the three materials tested both for shoulder and chamfer margins but PMMA can also be used with shoulder margins with similar marginal adaptive capability.</p>
- AutorAruna Bhandari,Naeem Ahmad,Taseer Bashir
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten104 Seiten
- Gewicht171 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.