Hier sparen: Architektur
- EUR 19,95Preistendenz: EUR 23,44
- EUR 27,90Preistendenz: EUR 28,18
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,22
- EUR 29,90Preistendenz: EUR 39,89
- EUR 12,95Preistendenz: EUR 13,36
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Spatio-temporal information on schools is fundamental to school management especially in urban centres where the population and other anthropogenic activities are concentrated. However, the creation of balanced urban educational establishments requires adequate and up to date information on the interrelationship between educational facilities and other environmental factors. The adequacy of the data is imperative in aiding decisions that ensure that scarce resources are adequately directed to the sections of the town where they are most needed. School planners and managers in Nigeria since the 1950s often ignored or are ignorant of the importance of spatial data incorporation and analysis. This is aggravated by location inequalities and poor siting. This study carried out in Ile-Ife, Nigeria had the purpose of mapping existing secondary schools, determining their distribution pattern and analyzing the suitability of their locations. This book is therefore an important guide for school managers, proprietors and policy makers.</p>
- AutorGenesis Kerla Chin
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten92 Seiten
- Gewicht153 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.