Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,88
- EUR 34,99Preistendenz: EUR 36,18
- EUR 10,90Preistendenz: EUR 17,79
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>This book reviews the different aspects of implementation of the decentralized health reforms in Kurdistan region, Iraq such as: preparation and planning; policy formation; the approach to introducing these reforms; difference in approach among different districts; problems during implementation, different strategies for coping with these problems, and recommendations for future development of these reforms. Many problems arose during implementation, including lack of trained and experienced staffs; scarcity of modern buildings; inadequate financial resources; problems in communication; unclear boundaries of authority between districts and the centre; lack of supervision and monitoring from the centre; shortage of medical and other service equipment, and political interference in the implementation of these reform. Several recommendations were made for the future development of these reforms such as: increasing experienced and trained staff, opening local branches of all central departments in these districts, more use of information technology, better supervision and monitoring from the centre, and more coordination and cooperation between these districts and the centre. </p>
- AutorAbubakir Saleh
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten92 Seiten
- Gewicht153 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.