Hier sparen: Mathematik
- EUR 79,99Preistendenz: EUR 85,78
- EUR 16,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,79
- EUR 39,95Preistendenz: EUR 43,57
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Evaluating supplier quality performance being one of the most important and critical subset in supplier quality management toward meeting customer's expectations.Supplier quality management's system development very much depends on the supplier's quality performance which needs minimum key quality indicators or criteria such as product conformity, no customer disruption, delivery and no quality issues. Therefore, proper rating and ranking necessary in ensuring the suppliers' genuinely deserving the points that awarded by the organization.In this book, the sharing of weight point system used in rating and ranking ended in suppliers' scored common points and shared same ranking. Whether this is a perfect decision is questionable and challenged by another approach; evaluating supplier quality performance by using hybrid of AHP and DEA.The input and output factor involved in AHP and DEA expose many hidden facts and costs which were implicit for many organizations. This approach and implementation is suitable for manufacturing, service, hospitality, tourism, government bodies,sourcing and maintenance.</p>
- AutorShanmugam Sundram Kalimuthu Rajoo
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten152 Seiten
- Gewicht218 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.