Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 14,50Preistendenz: EUR 14,71
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,27
- EUR 39,00Preistendenz: EUR 38,77
- EUR 17,95Preistendenz: EUR 17,86
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,94
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,72
- EUR 24,80Preistendenz: EUR 24,67
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAlmost 70 years have passed since the end of the war And yet that question for a lot of people have asked how it is possible that all these crimes are done in the name of science and a better world? Is it because these events occur only in Germany may be genetic or social factors and cultural education is? Is it possible that similar events occur again or that has increased our knowledge in the field of genetics may be worse events occur? eugenics still unresolved issue in our society. Repeated investigations thus it is very important. Despite the crimes of the Nazi era are still those who agree Hermann Müller won the Nobel Prize for his work on mutations. Mueller wrote in 1954 ((the fact that the so-called last eugenics was so misunderstood valid reason not count against eugenics In other words, the credibility of the overall sentence that says a failure of democracy in ancient Greece because more is considered decisive against democracy in general)).In this book, especially Arasbaran research Aryan people of Iran and Azerbaijan discussed. In this book, R1A and R1B gene frequencies among the Iranian people study genetic and phylogenetic analysis made.
- AutorShahin Asadi
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten276 Seiten
- Gewicht427 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.