Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 25,16
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 7,61
- EUR 9,90Preistendenz: EUR 12,29
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungSince passage of the constitutional law of 1994 and the colleges and universities have struggled to increase gender and ethnic diversity of their students and faculty members, 'affirmative action' has become the policy of- choice to achieve heterogeneity. These policies, however, are now at the centre of an intense national debate. In response, educators and others have advanced educational arguments supporting affirmative action, claiming that a diverse student body is more educationally effective than a more homogeneous one. Therefore, Ethnic diversity has significant association with campus students' ethnic socialization and educational outcomes. These days' higher institutions in Ethiopia became multicultural and multilingual by incorporating ethnically diverse students. However, little is known and studied the effect of ethnic diversity on their cross-cultural relations and learning outcomes. This book provides analysis on ethnic diversity and on campus students from multicultural perspective. This book is helpful to educators, policy makers, and higher education students.
- AutorTesfalidet Tezera Habitegiyorgis
- Seiten84 Seiten
- Gewicht142 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.