Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungProvides immediate help for anyone preparing a biomedical paper by givin specific advice on organizing the components of the paper, effective writing techniques, writing an effective results sections, documentation issues, sentence structure and much more. The new edition includes new examples from the current literature including many involving molecular biology, expanded exercises at the end of the book, revised explanations on linking key terms, transition clauses, uses of subheads, and emphases. If you plan to do any medical writing, read this book first and get an immediate advantage. An engaging and effective nuts-and-bolts approach to scientific writing. "...outstanding for its approach to the logic of presenting scientific work." - British Medical Journal review of first edition.<br>Now revised and updated, this straightforward guide to biomedical writing helps authors understand both what a well-written scientific research paper is and how to create such a work. Essentials of Writing Biomedical Research Papers, Second Edition, provides writers with specific, clear guidelines on word choice, sentence structure, and paragraph structure. In addition, it explains how to construct each section of a research paper, so that, ultimately, the paper as a whole tells a clear story and sends a clear message.<br>New to This Edition!<br>New examples from the current literature, including many involving molecular biology; Expanded exercises at the end of the book; Revised explanations on linking key terms, transitions clauses, uses of subheads, and emphases.<br>The specific principles of effective biomedical writing are presented and explained, and then summarized in handy chapter checklists. Each section of the prototypical biomedical research paper is then systematically analyzed in terms of its function, content, organization, detail, and length. This section-by-section analysis covers the following: the introduction, materials and methods, results, discussion, figures and tables, references, abstract, and title. Of special note: The book contains a full-length paper for readers to evaluate and revise in accordance with the book;book's principles and guidelines. Also from McGraw-Hill...Gehlbach: Interpreting the Medical Literature; Glantz: Primer of Biostatics Books and Software; Friedman: Primer of Epidemiology.
- AutorMimi Zeiger
- Ausgabe2nd edtition.
- VerlagMcGraw-Hill Education Ltd
- Seiten464 Seiten
- Gewicht1077 g
Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 39,94Preistendenz: EUR 53,46
- EUR 7,95Preistendenz: EUR 8,09
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 35,46
- EUR 11,94Preistendenz: EUR 18,82
- EUR 41,99Preistendenz: EUR 50,07
- EUR 10,44Preistendenz: EUR 13,26
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,04
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.