Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungAlthough Erving Goffman never claimed to be a media or communication scholar, his work is definitely relevant to, and has already served as a substantial resource for, those who are. This is the first detailed presentation and analysis of his life and work intended specifically for a communication audience. While primarily an introduction to Goffman&8217;s work, those already familiar with his ideas will also learn something new. In addition to summarizing Goffman&8217;s major concepts and his influence on other scholars, the book includes an intellectual biography, explication of his methods, and an example of how to extend his ideas. Readers are invited to consider Goffman as a lens through which to view much of the pattern evident in the social world. Goffman&8217;s work always appealed to the general public (several of his books became bestsellers), and so this book has implications for those who are interested in the role of media or communication in their own lives as well as those who study it professionally.
- AutorWendy Leeds-Hurwitz,Yves Winkin
- VerlagLang, Peter
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten178 Seiten
- Gewicht390 g
Meistverkauft in Sprache & Literatur
Hier sparen: Sprache & Literatur
- EUR 29,95Preistendenz: EUR 39,95
- EUR 14,80Preistendenz: EUR 14,99
- EUR 9,95Preistendenz: EUR 19,95
- EUR 2,00Preistendenz: EUR 2,30
- EUR 19,94Preistendenz: EUR 22,90
- EUR 143,05Preistendenz: EUR 207,12
- EUR 10,44Preistendenz: EUR 11,49
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.