Meistverkauft in Medizin
Hier sparen: Medizin
- EUR 144,89Preistendenz: EUR 197,63
- EUR 19,03Preistendenz: EUR 30,97
- EUR 11,56Preistendenz: EUR 18,91
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>The prevalence of spasticity after first-ever stroke is approximately 20%, but there are no data on the prevalence of disabling spasticity.The reported prevalence of pain after stroke varies between 19% and 74%, whether pain is associated with spasticity is not known. Until now, there is no health economic analysis of patients with spasticity after stroke. Results: Spasticity occurs within 1 month and disabling spasticity occur within 6 months. After one year, the prevalence of spasticity was 17% and that of disabling spasticity 4%. Disabling spasticity was more frequent in the upper extremity. There was an independent effect of severe upper extremity paresis and age below 65 years. The prevalence of stroke-related pain was 21% after one year. Stroke-related pain was associated with paresis sensory disturbance and depression, but not with spasticity as an independent variable. The majority of the direct costs for one year (78%) were associated with hospitalization, whereas 20% was associated with municipality services.Only 1% of all direct costs were related to primary health care and 1% to medication.</p>
- AutorErik Lundström
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten84 Seiten
- Gewicht142 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.