Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,78
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 10,32
- EUR 4,99Preistendenz: EUR 5,04
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,13
- EUR 8,00Preistendenz: EUR 10,06
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>Environment is one of the most concerning issues in present world. Gradually, the natural environment of the world is becoming degraded. Rural to urban migration in response of environmental degradation and disaster is a common phenomenon in Bangladesh. Women are also a great number who migrate to the urban area as the environmental response. As a result, they face harassment and obstacles as migrated and as women. Which has creates social insecurity of women. Women are migrating to the city because they were failing to manage their livelihood at village because of environmental degradation. In addition, the urban area is not so welcoming for the rootless poor women. They are living in unhygienic house; get no social facilities like health and legal aids, working in informal sector with the fear of employment insecurity. Slum women are also the victim of domestic violence and sexual harassment in public area. The factor of environmental degradation and its consequences with the migration is a crucial truth for the Bangladesh and all over the world at present. The problems and complexities of environmental migrant women also need to be concentrated in the field of gender studies.</p>
- AutorTamima Sultana
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten116 Seiten
- Gewicht189 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.