Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Hier sparen: Wirtschaftswissenschaften
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 18,02
- EUR 5,99Preistendenz: EUR 7,99
- EUR 13,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,92
- EUR 13,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,29
- EUR 49,00Preistendenz: EUR 51,21
- EUR 15,02Preistendenz: EUR 23,54
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThis book contains the collection of full papers accepted at the 11th International Conference on Enterprise Information Systems (ICEIS 2009), organized by the Ins- tute for Systems and Technologies of Information Control and Communication (INSTICC) in cooperation with the Association for Advancement of Artificial Intel- gence (AAAI) and ACM SIGMIS (SIG on Management Information Systems), and technically co-sponsored by the Japanese IEICE SWIM (SIG on Software Interprise Modeling) and the Workflow Management Coalition (WfMC). ICEIS 2009 was held in Milan, Italy. This conference has grown to become a - jor point of contact between research scientists, engineers and practitioners in the area of business applications of information systems. This year, five simultaneous tracks were held, covering different aspects related to enterprise computing, including: &8220;- tabases and Information Systems Integration,&8221; &8220;Artificial Intelligence and Decision Support Systems,&8221; &8220;Information Systems Analysis and Specification,&8221; &8220;Software Agents and Internet Computing&8221; and &8220;Human&8211;Computer Interaction&8221;. All tracks describe research work that is often oriented toward real-world applications and hi- light the benefits of information systems and technology for industry and services, thus making a bridge between academia and enterprise. ICEIS 2009 received 644 paper submissions from 70 countries in all continents; 81 papers were published and presented as full papers, i.e., completed research work (8 pages/30-minute oral presentation). Additional papers accepted at ICEIS, including short papers and posters, were published in the regular conference proceedings.
- AutorJoaquim Filipe,Jose Cordeiro
- HerausgaberJoaquim Filipe,Jose Cordeiro
- SerieLecture Notes in Business Information Processing
- Seiten991 Seiten
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.