Meistverkauft in Wirtschaft & Industrie
Hier sparen: Wirtschaft & Industrie
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,64
- EUR 14,76Preistendenz: EUR 16,41
- EUR 15,50Preistendenz: EUR 23,32
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungIt has been widely recognized that working in industrial sectors like the wood, metal, and building industries no longer attracts young people. However, the wood products industry is a significant part of the Finnish forest cluster appearing to have a greater growth potential than the paper and board industry. At the same time less than half of the number required qualifies from the educational institutions on a yearly basis. In addition, retiring of the big age group is prone to increase the recruiting need in the wood products industry. In this book the challenge of poor attractiveness of the wood industry among young people as a field to study and work in is faced. In addition to revealing the quality of the relationship it highlights several means of relationship management to enhance it. Thus, it provides tools for public relations efforts not only to the wood products industry itself, but also its advocates, teachers of comprehensive and vocational schools, even authorities and policy makers.
- AutorSinikka Mynttinen
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten228 Seiten
- Gewicht356 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.