Alle Angebote für dieses Produkt
Hier sparen: Soziologie
- EUR 22,99Preistendenz: EUR 26,78
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,26
- EUR 10,00Preistendenz: EUR 10,32
- EUR 4,99Preistendenz: EUR 5,04
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,10
- EUR 8,99Preistendenz: EUR 9,13
- EUR 21,12Preistendenz: EUR 21,34
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungSelf-study research is making an impact on the field of science education. University researchers employ these methods to improve their instruction, develop as instructors, and ultimately, impact their students&8217; learning. This volume provides an introduction to self-study research in science education, followed by manuscripts of self-studies undertaken by university faculty and those becoming university faculty members in science teacher education. Chapter authors range from those new to the field to established researchers, highlighting the value of self-study research in science teacher education for every career rank. The fifteen self-studies provided in this book support and extend this contemporary work in science teacher education. They, and the subsequent reflections on professional knowledge, are organized into four sections: content courses for preservice teachers, elementary methods courses, secondary methods courses, and preparation of future teacher educators. Respondents from various locations around the globe share their reflections on these sections. A culminating reflection of the findings of these studies is provided at the end of the book that provides an overview of what we have learned from these chapters, as well as a reflection on the role of self-study research in the future of science teacher education.
- HerausgaberGayle A. Buck,Valarie Akerson
- Ausgabe1st ed. 2016
- FormatGebundene Ausgabe
- Seiten467 Seiten
- Gewicht878 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.