Meistverkauft in Krimis & Thriller
Hier sparen: Krimis & Thriller
- EUR 9,99Preistendenz: EUR 10,89
- EUR 5,45Preistendenz: EUR 7,98
- EUR 8,95Preistendenz: EUR 9,12
- EUR 8,31Preistendenz: EUR 11,59
- EUR 12,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,70
- EUR 12,43Preistendenz: EUR 23,95
- EUR 10,95Preistendenz: EUR 20,08
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungThe pass rate of engineering students has historically been low in tertiary institutions. This prompts the question: Is the present engineering curriculum structure the most effective structure in which to prepare engineering graduates for work in the 21st century? In order to investigate this question the current curriculum in tertiary institutions was examined. First, the philosophy of an engineering education was determined to establish what exactly an engineering education is. This philosophy was then used to determine which material is legitimate to include in an engineering curriculum and which material should be left out. Second, theories of teaching and learning were examined to determine whether the engineering curriculum is being taught in the most effective way. Third, the theories of curriculum structure and development were studied to determine whether the engineering curriculum is structured in accordance with the latest ideas in curriculum design. Finally, conclusions were drawn about current curriculum structure and whether it complies with modern pedagogical theory.
- AutorNigel Shepstone
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten264 Seiten
- Gewicht409 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.