Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 28,90Preistendenz: EUR 29,25
- EUR 19,90Preistendenz: EUR 20,16
- EUR 21,90Preistendenz: EUR 22,27
- EUR 5,95Preistendenz: EUR 9,97
- EUR 7,99Preistendenz: EUR 8,14
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,46
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungWhile the provision in Children's and Young People's Services endures much change and turbulence, the calling for well qualified and critically reflective practitioners remains ever present. This innovative and accessible core textbook explores the key themes, ideas, concepts and topics that are central to practitioners working across the 0-19 sector. It aims to help students develop the professional knowledge, practical skills and core values they need to work effectively with children and young people. Clearly divided into four sections; the practitioner, the learner, the workplace and the community, the book covers a broad range of issues including: The different roles and responsibilities of the workforce Multi-agency working and its challenges Working with parents, carers and the community Supporting children with additional needs and meeting the needs of gifted learners Work-based reflective practice Language learning and communication At each stage the book facilitates opportunities for personal and professional reflection, discussion, debate and action through case studies, activities, reflective tasks, areas for further consideration, and annotated further readings.<br>The text also features a glossary of terms and links to practice standards. The book is supported by a free companion website featuring instructor resources such as assignable case studies, reflective tasks and activities, tables and figures from the book available to download, and sample chapters from the book; and student resources including helpful links to further information, links to relevant video material, and an interactive flashcard glossary. Empowering the Children's and Young People's Workforce seeks to empower the reader by supporting their initial and continuing professional development, enabling them to positively influence provision for children and young people. It is essential reading for anyone studying or working in this sector.
- AutorSimon Brownhill
- VerlagTaylor & Francis
- Seiten264 Seiten
- Gewicht474 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.