Meistverkauft in Sonstige
Hier sparen: Sonstige
- EUR 16,71Preistendenz: EUR 17,98
- EUR 10,93Preistendenz: EUR 11,34
- EUR 6,52Preistendenz: EUR 13,01
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 19,72
- EUR 12,12Preistendenz: EUR 12,44
- EUR 8,08Preistendenz: EUR 8,63
- EUR 6,51Preistendenz: EUR 11,77
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungWomen are being struggled under the triple burden jobs, childcare and housework all over the world. Most women are forced to greater extend then men to compromise on either families or careers. Women often seek only part time work or jobs with low demands. This is not limit their career opportunity also cost the country a substantial part o its potential labor capability. From this perspective, the main purpose of the book is to explore the triple burden role of married female workers perspectives from all class. The book reveals the impact of this triple burden role on women from social, cultural, physical and psychological context. However women are guarantee equal rights in Bangladesh constitution but it is clear that they carry a disproportionate share of the burdens of everyday life. The married working women is expected to juggle marriage, children, household and career successfully in society that, inspire a wide social welfare net, offers little to ease their load. Women have to work outside and inside the home which cost them extra with physical problems and mental dissatisfaction. Though they get social prestige and economic power but most are still controlled by men.
- AutorAfsana Begum Orthy
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten56 Seiten
- Gewicht100 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.