Meistverkauft in Psychologie
Hier sparen: Psychologie
- EUR 69,99Preistendenz: EUR 70,73
- EUR 16,99Preistendenz: EUR 17,52
- EUR 14,99Preistendenz: EUR 15,47
- EUR 22,95Preistendenz: EUR 23,68
- EUR 19,99Preistendenz: EUR 20,28
- EUR 15,90Preistendenz: EUR 16,41
Über dieses Produkt
- Kurzbeschreibung<p>In recent years Emotional Intelligence has been a topic of argument in the field of education. This study aimed to find the relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Academic Performance, Emotional Intelligence and Adjustment, also studied the relationship between Adjustment and Academic Performance among Young Adults.The Participants of the study were 100 young adults aged 18 to 20 years. The Bell's Adjustment Inventory and The Emotional Quotient Inventory were administered on them to examine Emotional Intelligence and Adjustment of the subjects. The subjects Percentage was also noted as a measure of Academic Performance. The results showed that there was no significant relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Academic Performance. The findings indicated that there was positive significant relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Adjustment. The results also indicated a positive significant relationship between Adjustment and Academic Performance among young adults.</p>
- AutorKarunya. A. Donthi
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten60 Seiten
- Gewicht97 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.