Meistverkauft in CDs
Hier sparen: CDs
- EUR 17,49Preistendenz: EUR 20,02
- EUR 6,98Preistendenz: EUR 7,85
- EUR 7,18Preistendenz: EUR 7,79
- EUR 5,99Preistendenz: EUR 6,66
- EUR 17,28Preistendenz: EUR 18,64
- EUR 3,49Preistendenz: EUR 4,77
- EUR 11,40Preistendenz: EUR 11,90
Über dieses Produkt
- KurzbeschreibungMany scientists are astonishing by hear the words of the prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by thinking that how a man, who lived before 1400 years, can proclaim the same matter announces by the modern science. I have brought the concepts of Greek thinkers, Jews and the Indian thinkers in the embryology. We can understand that the teachings of Islam and others are very different. We must understand that prophetic teaching is very simple than the modern teaching.Some thinkers claimed that prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has plagiarized the concepts of Greek thinkers like Aristotle, Galen and others. So I realized here by comparing the Prophetic teachings and ancient teachings, that words of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is contradicted to the Greek writings. So we can say that teachings of Greek thinkers and modern teachings are very different but the Prophetic teachings are very similar to the modern teachings. It says that Muhammad (pbuh) has not plagiarized anything from the concepts of Greek thinkers. This study announces Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is the first embryologist who proclaimed the same facts that modern science said in the embryology.
- AutorMoosa Athaullah Hudawi Al Maliki Mogral
- VerlagLAP Lambert Academic Publishing
- Seiten124 Seiten
- Gewicht201 g
Dieser Artikel gehört nicht auf diese Seite.
Vielen Dank. Wir kümmern uns darum.